I am not eloquent like a saber, I am blunt like a club. I have strong beliefs. I have strong emotions. I am a gay man. I am a feminist. I am a witch. When I speak, it is with the voice of thunder. Unequivocally loud and shockingly brief.
I choose my battles wisely, I choose to speak only when I have a clear understanding of that which I am speaking. Which often leads me to remain quiet. I look for deeper understanding of all moments.
I support people in their journey on the path to their highest selves and the highest good for all. My strength is in supporting the individual, bringing comfort and correction in turn.
I am the rock in the waves of the sea.
What I have Achieved To Date
I don't believe any of us give ourselves enough credit. Here I am trying to get beyond that.
- October 1977: I was born, and if you knew how complicated that was, it was an accomplishment for both my mother and myself.
- July, 2000: Resettled in the San Francisco Bay Area
- November, 2010: married the love of my life.
- March, 2015: became an ordained Wildflower Priest.
- January, 2016: began co-leading a weekly chanting practice to Kuan Yin.
- January, 2016: began teaching.
- March, 2016: became an ordained Green Man Priest.
- and more to come...